Last updated: March 14, 2021
While using Miyuu, we may ask you to provide personally identifiable information that may be used to contact or identify you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Usage data
- Email addresses
- Usernames from other services
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the service.
Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
When you access the service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We also collect information that you send to our servers when you input a phrase into the generator.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
We support creating an account or sharing data with/to the following Third-party Social Media Services:
If you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Service, We may collect personal data that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Service's account, such as your name, username on that social media, and your email address
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- LocalStorage: LocalStorage is a newer technology that functions similarly to cookies. Our implementation of LocalStorage is required for this application to function, and cannot be refused. Any items stored by this method remain completely in your browser, and cannot be accessed by our servers or by other websites on your device.
Use of your Personal Data
The we may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage your account: to manage your registration as a user of the service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the service that are available to you as a registered user.
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, and to evaluate and improve our services, marketing, and your experience.
This AI was trained on a large quantity of data from a wide variety of sources. It is impossible to accurately clean all toxicity, identity hate, and other undesirable text from the data. As a result, this AI is trained on data that is heuristically cleaned using algorithms and other classifier AI.
The developers cannot take responsibility for any of the AI's outputs. The AI's outputs do not reflect the developers' experiences, personality, or opinions.